Are you looking to buy the perfect Camping shower tent? In this post, we review 12 of the best camping shower tents for your next camping adventure!
Whether you’re camping alone or with friends, for a day or a couple more, if you’re at all like me, you’re at least a tad bit guilty of wanting to indulge in some of the most basic creature comforts.
Grooming and bathing are of course essential parts that can elevate the camping experience. But, fret not because a shower tent is all you need to make it happen.
While every shower tent aims at making grooming a little bit more enjoyable and comfortable whilst in the great outdoors, there are a few nitty-gritty details you should look into before settling on the ideal camping shower tent for your next trip.
In this guide, we’ll provide you with the latest state-of-the-art camping shower tents to elevate your camping experience. These 12 tents range from simple budget-friendly popup shower tents to more elaborate designs to suit all preferences and pockets!
- 6 Tips for Choosing the Perfect Camping Shower Tent:
- 12 Awesome Camping Shower Tents
- 1. G4Free Portable Shower Tent
- 2. Texsport Instant Portable Outdoor Camping Shower
- 3. Vidalido Outdoor Shower Tent
- 4. Your Choice Oversized 6.89FT Privacy & Popup Shower Tent
- 5. WolfWise Pop-up Shower Tent – Budget-Friendly Camp Shower Tent
- 6. KingCamp Shower Tent – Oversize Outdoor Shower Tents
- 7. Leader Accessories Pop Up Shower Tent
6 Tips for Choosing the Perfect Camping Shower Tent:
When looking for a shower tent, it’s a good idea to pay attention to the finer details before deciding on which one to purchase. While color and style are the most sought-after, there’s a lot more you need to consider in a shower tent than what meets the eye. The essential shower tent features may include:
• Ventilation – Proper ventilation stops you from getting smothered with steam when showering in your tent, and so, keep this feature on your radar. Go for models with better mesh roofs and windows to keep air circulation at its best.
• Center height – Of course, a good shower tent height saves the day. It’s always good to get your hands on a model that accommodates campers of all heights. Imagine having one of your tallest camping buddies uncomfortably trying to shower in a tight tent enclosure.
• Floor design – When choosing a shower tent, it’s imperative to check the type of floor design that works for you. You need to consider two types of floor designs before getting your tent; fixed and removable floors.
• Storage – like most standard household bathrooms, adequate gear storage is essential to make bathing more effortless and enjoyable whilst out camping. You can choose a shower tent with a separate storage enclosure or a combo of in-built towel caddy and clothing storage.
• Ease of setup – if you’re getting yourself a camping shower tent, be sure to get one that’s easy to set up. An excellent camping shower tent should be easy to assemble on your own, especially if you plan on camping solo.
• Durability – having a durable tent is a no-brainer because you’re likely to use it often if you’re an outdoorsy person by nature. Get a camping shower tent that guarantees long-term usage with reliable shelter material and sturdy frames.
12 Awesome Camping Shower Tents
Without further adieu, here is our selection of the best and top-rated camping shower tents to consider buying for your outdoor camping trips!
1. G4Free Portable Shower Tent
- Color: Black, Blue, Green
- Brand: G4free
- Material: Waterproof 210T anti-light with a special silver coating
- Weight: 10.8 lbs.
- Size: 47 x 47 x 86.6 Inches
This camping shower tent is one of the few camping essentials with outstanding features for comfortable grooming. It’s lightweight, weighing only 10.8 lbs, making it portable and easy to carry with you. Besides, its smaller size is just perfect to fit in tight storage spaces as you prep for your camping adventure.
Better still, its impeccable design features sturdy poles that can support up to 4 gallons of water. It also has a mesh skylight for better ventilation, topped with a cover to protect you from rain and prevent steam from building up. In addition, it has a removable Velcro floor to keep away mud, making showering more fun and comfortable.
Setting up this tent should be a breeze! Since it comes with a setup manual, getting it ready isn’t strenuous. Once you set up its frame, you can attach it so that it’s steadfast and unwavering against the wind. You can also pin it to the ground for more stability using its bonus ground nails and ropes.
- It’s lightweight with a small size to fit into tight storage spaces.
- It is durable waterproof 210T polyethylene enables multiple usages.
- It has an impeccable design that doesn’t need a complicated setup.
- Setting up may require an extra helping hand.
2. Texsport Instant Portable Outdoor Camping Shower
- Brand: Texsport
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Material: Heavy-duty Taffeta and polythene-coated rainfly
- Size: 46 x 46 x 87 inches
Enjoy a spacious showering experience that allows you to freely move around as you scrub. This camping shower tent guarantees maximum comfort and privacy, thanks to its thick but light PVC material. Besides, it has “two no-see-ums” mesh windows for ventilation and two see-through skylights for enhanced visibility inside.
What feels better than a worry-free shower experience with sufficient bathwater? This camping shower tent can support up to 5 gallons of water, thanks to its sturdy steel frames. Moreover, it is designed with ample storage, equipping it with a mesh accessory caddy inside and a removable towel holder for more convenience.
Setting up this shower tent is simple and only needs you to set up the steel frame before attaching the shelter. The shower tent also has a removable rip-stop polyethylene floor that maintains good water drainage as you shower.
- It’s durable, thanks to its heavy-duty polyethylene shelter.
- Rust-resistant and flame retardant.
- Spacious design.
- Better visibility inside, thanks to its see-through skylights.
- It can be heavy to carry, given its robust steel and large size.
- Setup requires a bit of effort and sometimes feels easier to two people.
3. Vidalido Outdoor Shower Tent
- Color: Gray
- Brand: Vidalido
- Size: 55 x 55 x 86.5 Inches
- Weight: 13 lbs
If you’re hiking outdoors and need a haven for grooming with better privacy, this camping shower tent may be your best bet. It’s spacious to accommodate you comfortably and allow you to shower tangle-free. Besides, it’s light lighter to carry around, making it convenient for every future camping adventure you plan for.
The shower tent also has incredible ventilation, thanks to its enormous mesh window. Besides, you get a 5-gallon durable shower bag to keep you showering worry-free. It also has reliable drainage made possible by its removal floor that ties in nicely and its four exit drain ports positioned at each corner of the floor. The flipside is that the tent is closed and doesn’t allow for light penetration from the roof, and solely relies on its window.
Setting up this tent is as simple as ABC and overly effortless for one person to do. Once you get the frame in position, fixing the shelter is pretty straightforward.
- Light to carry around.
- It requires a simple and easy setup
- It can reveal minor shadow silhouettes, which don’t bid well with some people.
- Its drainage ports can be a breach for bugs to penetrate inside.
4. Your Choice Oversized 6.89FT Privacy & Popup Shower Tent
- Color: dark green
- Brand: Your Choice
- Installation: pop up
- Size: 47.2 x 47.2 x 82.6 Inches
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
Campers who fancy faster shower tent installations will find this shower & privacy tent pretty nifty and befitting. With this tent, you have less to worry about regarding installations since it only takes a few seconds to get it ready. Pop it up to get it in position, or fold it to take it down within no time!
The shower tent also offers UV protection with its high-end 190D polyester fabric and its silver lining on the inside. Besides, it also provides incredible ventilation, credit to its two zipped windows. Its high storage capacity also makes bathing quick and efficient, made possible by two in-built pockets and a towel strap for hanging clothes and towels.
- Quick and straightforward to install with its pop-up installation design.
- It’s pocket-friendly and durable.
- It provides extra protection from UV light.
- It only fits a single person at a time and is less spacious for two or more individuals.
5. WolfWise Pop-up Shower Tent – Budget-Friendly Camp Shower Tent
- Color: Green or blue
- Brand: Wolfwise
- Material: 190T Polyester
- Installation: Pop-up
- Size: 47.2 x 47.3 x 74.8 Inches
- Weight: 4.3 lbs
This camping shower tent is another good choice to consider as it offers more than what meets the eye at first glance. Its unique mounting structure allows for steady and robust installations, which prevents the wind from taking it down. Besides, its center height is ideal for taller campers and makes it easier for people with shorter stature to reach the top.
The tent also protects you from the harsh UV rays by blocking 60 percent of the incoming rays, thanks to its seam-tapped polyester fabric. You also have less to worry about steaming up the tent as it offers adequate ventilation to keep air circulating.
You also require no effort installing this shower tent since its simple pop-up installation design allows you to set it upright in seconds. Its shelter is also durable and features galvanized steel frames that are corrosion-free.
- It offers quick and easy installation with its pop-up design.
- Lightweight and easy to carry around.
- It provides extra UV light protection with its polyester material with taped seams.
- One of the most budget-friendly options on our list.
- Top-rated and is an Amazon’s Choice with a rating of 4.5.
- To keep the base of the tent clean, the design does not feature a tent floor.
6. KingCamp Shower Tent – Oversize Outdoor Shower Tents
- Colors: coffee, blue, medium grey, blue
- Brand: KingCamp
- Material: 190 T polyester, 1500mm PU coating waterproof thick oxford cloth
- Size: 66 x 66 x 85 Inches
- Weight: 12.5 lbs
This shower tent is enormous to stretch in while inside and stand to maximum height without touching the top. What sweetens the deal is the incredible ventilation the tent offers since it has huge windows on both sides and a meshed roof to allow for seamless airflow.
The tent is also one of the numerous tents offering maximum privacy made possible by its opaque shelter. You also need to worry less about the tent’s ability to hold heavy gallons of water because it has strong poles to support weights spanning 4 gallons. Its storage is also up to scratch, thanks to its internal double layer net pocket for storing your grooming essentials.
Assembling this tent is pretty straightforward, and it only involves snapping the pole clips over the poles and tying the shelter to hold steadfast.
- The tent is pretty spacious.
- It has a durable shelter and poles to serve you for lengthy periods.
- It offers great ventilation.
- It can be heavy to carry around.
- Installation may require more than a single person, given its size.
7. Leader Accessories Pop Up Shower Tent
- Colors available: Grey and blue
- Brand: Leader Accessories
- Installation: Pop-up
- Material: 210T polyester
- Size: 48 x 48 x 78 Inches
- Weight: 10 lbs
This camping shower tent is a perfect fit for people who detest complex setups, given it is fairly straightforward to install with its pop-up design. However, the tent fits only one person at a time.
You can still stretch adequately, and you’re guaranteed not to bump onto the top as you bathe or change, regardless of your height. For added stability, the tent also comes with 4 strings and 8 mounting stakes which will come in handy in windy conditions.
- It’s pretty straightforward to install with its pop-up installation design.
- Lightweight and easy to carry around or shift positions.
- With poor handling, the material can quickly wear and tear.
- The frame might be durable but easily crumbles when you attach large gallons of water.
8. Alvantor Shower Tent & Changing Room
- Colors available: White
- Material: 300D poly-oxford Teflon
- Brand: Alvantor
- Installation: Pop-up
- Size: 48 x 48 x 84 Inches
This tent is a perfect fit for people who feel unbothered with complex time-consuming assembling since it’s one of the various quick-to-use tents we’ve highlighted in this post. It features a simple popup design and will be ready to use in no time at all.
In addition, its heat-reflective white cover prevents heat from building up inside, even if you perch it outside on a hot and balmy day. The shower tent also has proficient 360-degree ventilation that facilitates body heat and odor dissipation, keeping you comfortable while inside. It also features sufficient storage to put your accessories and hanging your clothes.
- Easy and quick to assemble with its pop-up installation and compact design for taking it down.
- It tags along with a durable shelter made from tough poly-Oxford Teflon.
- Easy to shift positions or carry around.
- Requires extra reinforcement for stability, and the sandbags make them bulky.
- It fits a single person at a time, making it less convenient for simultaneous use by numerous people.
9. KingCamp Oversized 2-Room Shower & Privacy Tent
- Colors available: Blue and medium grey
- Material: 190 T polyester, 1500mm PU coating waterproof thick oxford cloth
- Size: 83.8 x 41.7 x 82.6 Inches
- Weight: 16.9 lbs
This shower tent features an extra compartment to fit more than two people inside comfortably. The shower compartment is spacious enough to allow you to move and stretch freely, and the additional room provides ample storage for your accessories and hanging your clothes. It also has a side window to access the outside pocket, cutting the need to move outside.
The ventilation inside is also great, thanks to the enormous meshed windows and roof. The tent also has a fixed floor with excellent drainage to prevent waterlogging. The tent is a versatile camping utility that enables you to change clothes, use portable toilets, and take showers.
Installing the tent is simple despite the size. It all takes a little effort snapping the pole clips over the poles and attaching the shelter to prep it for use. Besides, taking it down after using it is pretty straightforward which you can do in little time and with minimum effort.
- The tent is incredibly spacious, allowing you to use it without worrying about bumping onto its sides or top.
- It’s durable for long-term use due to its 190 T polyester and 1500mm PU coating waterproof thick oxford cloth.
- This tent is one of the most expensive on our list.
- Assembling it may require a few extra pairs of hands.
10. Ozark Trail Instant 2-Room Shower & Changing Shelter
- Color: Grey
- Brand: Ozark Trail
- Material: Polyester
- Size: 84 x 42 x 84 Inches
- Weight: 20. 15 lbs
Thanks to its instant frame design, this shower tent offers an easy-to-install design that will require very little time to get it all set for use. The tent also lets you shower worry-free, with the assurance from the sufficient 5-gallon solar heated shower bags. Its two compartments; for showing and changing make this shower tent among the most sought after by ardent campers and adventurers.
In addition, the tent has sufficient storage; thanks to its two-room design, which enables you to store your essentials, including bathing soaps, accessories, and toiletries. Its durable polyester shelter also assures you of long-term usage.
- Two-room design allows for sufficient storage.
- Well-drained, thanks to its workable draining ports.
- One of the heavier tents we’ve reviewed.
- It is one of the pricier options on our list and won’t suit all budgets.
11. Core Instant Camping Utility Shower Tent with Changing Privacy Room
- Colors available: Grey
- Brand: Core
- Material: Alloy steel
- Size: 96 x 120 x 49
- Weight: 17.75 lbs
The nitty-gritty details of this shower tent make it an outstanding option for campers. Besides being overly spacious, this tent has a padded floor to let you shower barefoot without feeling uncomfortable. It also has a mesh drain floor that allows water to drain and prevent it from accumulating inside.
It is well ventilated, and its enormous meshed windows and roof allow for ample circulation. Are you worried about storage? Fret not because this tent has large storage meshed caddies to store all your accessories and grooming essentials.
Setting up this tent is also pretty straightforward and less strenuous. Its telescoping poles do all the work for you since they come already pre-attached. Thanks to its sturdy and durable poles and shelter material, the tent can also hold up to 5 gallons of water without crumbling and is a great durable choice for future use.
- It has a padded floor for elevated comfort when bathing while barefoot.
- It enables faster installation with pre-attached poles.
- It can be costly to some.
- It is bulkier than a few other options on this list too.
12. EasyGo Product Shower Shelter – Giant Portable Outdoor Pop UP Camping Shower Tent Enclosure
- Color: green
- Brand: EasyGoProducts
- Installation: pop-up
- Size: 90 x 90 x 48 inches
- Weight: 15 lbs
Last but not least on our list is the EasyGo double shower room tent that is ideal for serving two people at once and is perfect for substantial camping crowds. It has spacious rooms to allow for comfortable usage and movement, in addition to having sufficient ventilation. The tent has meshed floors to allow for drainage, which prevents water from accumulating inside.
Installing this tent is simple since you only have to pop it up with minor adjustments, and you’re ready to use it. It’s also durable and guarantees long-term services.
- Made from waterproof and durable polyester material.
- Instant popup design allows for easy assembly.
- Not as sturdy as a few of the other options on our list.
No matter if you’re planning a camping trip to Rockport MA, wanting to go hiking in Boone NC, or simply planning on an RV or Camper trip to travel the length and breadth of the country, one thing is for sure…finding the perfect portable shower tent need not be any hassle. Hopefully, this guide on the 12 best camping shower tents has provided you with just enough information to make the right informed decision based on your budget and preferences. Here’s to many happy outdoor showers and enjoying the little comforts and luxuries whilst on the road!